Saturday, September 6, 2014

Punk Rock n Roll Volume 04

I made another volume of my infamous Punk Rock n Roll compilations a few weeks ago.  I forgot that I had not posted it on here.  As always, this is a collection of tunes I have been listening to for a few months.  You may have noticed a theme.  I try to start every one with "Punk Rock and Roll" and end every one "Going Out in Style."  In the middle you will see a trio of songs started with "Institutionalized" and two others that pay homage to the Suicidal Tendencies song.  There are some new songs by some old school bands from both the USA and the UK.  While I was finishing this up, I got the news that Tommy Ramone had died so I had to add "R.A.M.O.N.E.S." to the comp in honor of him and the band.  They are all no longer with us.  Enjoy, and drop me a comment to let me know what you think about this.


01 Street Dogs - Punk Rock and Roll
02 Beer Intro: Heineken
03 Ray Gradys - If You're Buying, I'm Drinking
04 Tim Timebomb - She's Drunk All the Time
05 Anger Flares - Let's Get Drunk
06 Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
07 Surrounded by Thieves - Riot
08 Body Count - Institutionalized 2014
09 No Problem - We Got Secrets
10 Meatmen - Dinosaur
11 OFF! - Exorcised
12 Dead Ending - Lifetime
13 7 Seconds - Exceptional
14 The Gears - Everything's Alright
15 Masked Intruder - Crime Spree
16 Bob Mould - I Don't Know You Anymore
17 Lenny Lashley's Gang of One - Hooligans
18 Street Dogs - We're Still Here
19 Hooligan - Cops and Robbers
20 Bishops Green - Another Door
21 Hard Evidence - Bled Dry
22 Last Resort - Fuck 'em All
23 Infa Riot - I'm More Punk Than You
24 Business - Back in the Day
25 Stiff Little Fingers - Liar's Club
26 Stiff Little Fingers - My Dark Places
27 Anti-Nowhere League - So What 2014
28 Pennywise - Violence Never Ending
29 Ramones - R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
30 Dropkick Murphys - Going Out in Style

http://gofile.me/27gNj/5MpCqXNf

No comments:

Post a Comment