Saturday, September 6, 2014

2014 North East Calling (Durham Punkfest)


There was another great punk rock festival on Labor Day weekend, but it was on the other side of the pond.  North East Calling (formerly Durham PunkFest) featured some old school and new school UK punk bands. Here is another compilation that I made in honor of this festival.

01 Loaded 44 - Last Drink
02 Loaded 44 - When I'm With You
03 Control - Punk Rock Ruined My Life
04 Control - Hooligan Rock n Roll
05 Control - I'm Not Doing It
06 Dirt Box Disco - My Life Is Shit
07 Dirt Box Disco - Smackhead
08 Dirt Box Disco - Let's Get Wasted
09 Crashed Out - Get A Life
10 Crashed Out - Just Another Gig
11 Crashed Out - Devil On My Back
12 Gimp Fist - Skinhead Not a Bonehead
13 Gimp Fist - (Don't Wanna) Be Like You
14 Gimp Fist - Which Side Are You On?
15 Business - Guinness Boys
16 Business - Hell 2 Pay
17 Business - Hardcore Hooligan
18 Business - Smash the Discos
19 Business - Harry May
20 GBH - Unique
21 GBH - Kids Get Down
22 GBH - Maniac
23 GBH - City Baby Attacked By Rats
24 Angelic Upstarts - Machine Gun Kelly
25 Angelic Upstarts - You're Nicked
26 Angelic Upstarts - I'm An Upstart
27 Angelic Upstarts - Lust for Glory
28 Damned - Neat Neat Neat
29 Damned - Dozen Girls
30 Damned - Drinking About My Baby
31 Damned - Anti-Pope
32 Damned - I Think I'm Wonderful
33 Damned - Love Song


http://gofile.me/27gNj/MgG7SmPw


No comments:

Post a Comment