Friday, September 12, 2014

2014 Riot Fest Compilation




Unfortunately, I am unable to make it to Riot Fest this year.  The reality is that I lost interest when it became a circus and 25,000 people started showing up and crowding my space.  I like to see my bands in an intimate venue.  I don't like being a block away from the stage.

Anyway, while those 25k are in the rain watching the bands tonight, I am sitting at home drinking a beer and listening to some tunes by some of the bands that are playing there this weekend.  Here are two discs to entertain you too.

Disc One:
01 Victory - Built to Last
02 Descendents - Myage
03 Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
04 Bouncing Souls - The Gold Song
05 Rise Against - Heaven Knows
06 All - Million Bucks
07 Offspring - Bad Habit
08 Anti-Flag - Drink Drank Punk
09 Cure - Grinding Halt
10 Face to Face - AOK
11 NOFX - The Brews
12 Social Distortion - Far Behind
13 Naked Raygun - New Dreams
14 Only Crime - Take Me
15 7 Seconds - Young Til I Die
16 Buzzcocks - Oh Shit!
17 Dropkick Murphys - Dirty Water
18 Cock Sparrer - England Belongs To Me
19 Bad Religion - Give You Nothing
20 Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Mr. Moran

Disc Two:
01 New Found Glory - Better Off Dead
02 Jane's Addiction - Stop!
03 Motion City Soundtrack - When You're Around
04 Slayer - Reign in Blood
05 Senses Fail - Calling All Cars
06 Lucero - I Don't Wanna Be the One
07 Cerebral Ballzy - Don't Tell Me What To Do
08 Ex Friends - Model Minority
09 Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me
10 Samhain - He Who Can Not Be Named
11 Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - I've Done Everything for You
12 Menzingers - The Talk
13 Silverstein - Born Dead
14 Weezer - Hash Pipe
15 Murder City Devils - Murder City Riot
16 Patti Smith - Rock n Roll 
17 I Am the Avalanche - Holy Shit!
18 Streetlight Manifesto - What a Wicked Gang Are We Below
19 Andrew WK - It's Time to Party
20 Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
21 Mudhoney - Into the Drink
22 Lawrence Arms - The Old Timers 2x4
23 Billy Bragg - To Have and To Have Not
24 GWAR - U Ain't Shit

http://gofile.me/27gNj/0dUYifby

2 comments: