Saturday, July 28, 2012

Punk Rock n Roll Vol 01

Here is the track listing in the first of I am sure many of my new series of punk rock(ish) compilation CDs.  I love the lyrics to the Street Dogs "Punk Rock and Roll" so I named the series after that song, and will be making it the lead track for every volume.  Additionally, I love the lyrics to the Dropkick Murphys "Going Out in Style" so I will be making that the final track for every volume.

Vol 01 consists of a mix of different "punk" genres - bluegrass, celtic, ska, swing, street, etc.  I've been working on this one for a month or so, and have found that it makes for great beer drinking for the approximate 80 minutes that it lasts.  Contact me if you want a copy to entertain yourself.



Track Listing:
01 Street Dogs - Punk Rock and Roll
02 Dreadnoughts - Cider Road
03 Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band - Clap Your Hands
04 Flatfoot 56 - Cotton Fields
05 Black Tartan Clan - Country Roads
06 Wellits - Drunk on Spring Garden
07 Deal's Gone Bad - Fire
08 Old Man Markley - For Better or For Worse
09 Kings of Nuthin' - If I Were You
10 Swaggerin' Growlers - Kiss My Ass
11 Larry and His Flask - Land of the Free
12 Pietasters - Maggie Mae
13 Fiddler's Green - Night Pat Murphy Died
14 Transplants - Not Today
15 Old Man Markley - Party Shack
16 Dropkick Murphys - Peg O' My Heart
17 Dreadnoughts - Polka Never Dies
18 Old Man Markley - Rollin' in My Sweet Baby's Arms
19 Flogging Molly - Saints & Sinners
20 Dropkick Murphys - Spicy McHaggis Jig
21 Flogging Molly - Swagger (live)
22 Specials - Tears in My Beer
23 Brian Setzer Orchestra - This Cat's on a Hot Tin Roof
24 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight (Baby)
25 Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band - Your Cousin's on Cops
26 Dropkick Murphys - Going Out in Style

No comments:

Post a Comment