Friday, September 7, 2012

2012 Riot Fest Compilation


Next weekend, Riot Fest makes its return to Chicago.  I think this is the 8th year in a row that I will be attending.  In honor of the event, I made a compilation CD with some tracks from some of the bands that are playing that I will most likely be watching.  Leave a comment to contact me if you want a copy.

01 Offspring - All I Want
02 Descendents - Blast Off
03 Teenage Bottlerocket - Bottlerocket
04 Dropkick Murphys - Citizen CIA
05 Dan Vapid and the Cheats - Die Trying
06 Teenage Bottlerocket - Freak Out!
07 Dickies - Gigantor
08 Off With Their Heads - Hard to Admit
09 Less Than Jake - How's My Driving, Doug Hastings?
10 Naked Raygun - I Don't Know
11 Less Than Jake - Jen Doesn't Like Me Anymore
12 A Wilhelm Scream - Killing It
13 Descendents - Marriage
14 Descendents - Mass Nerder
15 Naked Raygun - New Dreams
16 Offspring - One Fine Day
17 Hot Water Music - Our Own Way
18 Elvis Costello - Radio Radio
19 Iggy & the Stooges - Search and Destroy
20 NOFX - Seeing Double at the Triple Rock
21 Offspring - Session
22 Rise Against - State of the Union
23 Rise Against - The Art of Losing
24 Pegboy - Through My Fingers
25 Pegboy - Time Again
26 Dropkick Murphys - Time To Go
27 Adicts - Too Young
28 Off With Their Heads - Trying to Breathe
29 Rise Against - Voice of Dissent
30 Casualties - We Are All We Have
31 NOFX - We Got Two Jealous Agains
32 Alkaline Trio - We've Had Enough
33 Teenage Bottlerocket - Welcome to the Nuthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment